Thursday, April 30, 2009

Emerson and Friends... (I think he has more friends than me!)

Emerson and the neighbors in our bouncer!

My Sweet pea!

I'm coming through...





Bouncy...bouncy-



Cute little Augustine


Emerson during our play group with Graham


Something was really funny...


Graham driving away


Colter (Cole-Cole like Emerson says) flying away


The boys (we missed you Olivia)


Hmmm- not sure what is going on here


Sweet, sweet baby Sean


Or should I say big boy Sean- Look at him sitting up!




Brian set up our bouncer for Emerson and the neighbors to enjoy over the weekend. I had the bright idea to set it up again for our play group on Wednesday. It was my first attempt to get it out myself. It is pretty big, bulky, and heavy. I thought the kiddos would love it. Little did I know that they would rather find things in the garage to play with than bounce! What little stinkers! Notice...I don't have ONE picture of our play group in the bouncer.

No comments: