Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lots of Pictures of Guess Who...My Little Sweeties! (in no particular order!)

Lovin' his monkey!

with his friends...
Still sucking that thumb...
always happy!
Emerson made a frog...

I always make him practice the letters of the animal he makes! I still have a lot of teacher in me!

This is his "shaker" that later resulted in a bunch of rice all over my floor! At least I was expecting it to happen!
This was a cool little project we made. We glued foil around the center of a water bottle. Emerson painted the top and bottom, and I helped him add wings! It created a cool little rocket!
E loves to give Nittany treats!
He really makes her work for them!
He loves to play basketball with Daddy. :) He's really great at it!
This is his long shot...yes, he makes it from this far!


So proud!
This little one can't possibly get any sweeter! He is the best baby in the world!


Do you know who The Wiggles are? I have BIG Wiggle fan named Emerson! We made these toilet paper tube guys. Here is Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus, and Dorothy the Dinosaur!

Henry

Dorothy
Wags!
Emerson L-O-V-E-S play-doh!

Sweet baby!


This is Emerson's Wiggles painting...beautiful huh?

Back to the babe...
He's enjoying cousin Peyton's toys! Thanks Amanda for letting us borrow them!
He rolls all around, but not over yet!
**UPDATE: After I posted this, I put Langston on his belly, and I ran downstairs. When I returned, he was on his back! He rolled over, and I missed it! :)


This is him sitting for a brief second looking at toys.

Emerson helps take great care of his brother!

Being an airplane on Mommy's legs!


Loves to get his feet!

I'll leave you with this picture of my almost three year old! Crazy head!

No comments: