Monday, December 19, 2011

A Football Celebration and a Baby Shower! :)

 Emerson and I helped celebrate Coy's first birthday!  It was such a cute football themed party.  Jessica did a great job, and the best part...we got to sport our STEELERS gear! :) 
 The birthday boy's brother!

 I can't believe he is one...that means Langston is nearing two. :(



 Emerson enjoyed this!  I even went down the slide, too! :)


 Pinata time!


 Me and my bestie!



 Brian kept Langston.  It is nice to take Emerson to a birthday party without worrying about Langston's allergies the entire time.  I will get better about taking him to parties when he is older and realizes what he is missing out on.  Right now, it is just too stressful for me!
 This baby is sooooo sweet!  He even gave me kisses, and his mommy says that doesn't happen often!


 Happy 1st birthday, sweet Coy!
 When we got home, I was hoping to get a few pics with my little man, but Langston wanted to be in the picture as well!  And that never happens...of course!



 Love my little guys to pieces!
********
 My cousin, Summer, is having her first baby in January!  I've celebrated baby Lila at two showers!  :)  We can't wait to meet that little girl!  I couldn't get over all the pink...just NOT used to that. Ha!
 ******
 This was actually her first shower at the end of October.  Both showers were so nice.


See ya soon...

No comments: