Brian and I took the boys to our property in Livingston for the day. We had so much fun! Going to "the land" is one of Emerson's absolute favorite things in the world. He loves being outside. He loves nature. He loves being a boy! This was Langston's second trip out there. His first was just when he was four or five weeks old. I can't wait until he can run around and enjoy it like Emerson does. I haven't been since Langston was four or five weeks old either- so it's been months! I had forgotten how peaceful it is, and how much we love this place! :)
The big boys had some work to do, of course!

Emerson is trimming limbs!
The water is so low in our pond. We are hoping to get the pond cleared up a bit and stock it with fish! We did have fish, but we aren't sure now because an alligator has been hanging around. :)
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
After working a 7 day in a row and 5 more to go, I felt relaxed seeing the pictures of the land and seeing how much all of you love it makes me feel so good. I can't wait to visit the land someday again with all of you and just enjoy it too. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment