Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hi! My Name Is Misty, and I'm Stuck in the 90s! Ha!

Over a month ago, my mom, sister, and I went to see the GooGoo Dolls in concert with Michelle Branch. It was such a great show, and the best part was spending time with my girls! We did a lot of reminiscing! Amanda and I NEVER went through a stage where we thought it wasn't cool to hang out with our mom. We have been to many, many concerts together during high school, college, and occasionally now! It was a nice break from our kids, and it was nice for Mom to have her kids back with her for the night!


She was really good!

But, this band is the reason why we went! :) We have been huge fans since the 90s! (my high school and college days!)



My cousin's band in 1999, opened 10 shows with the GooGoo Dolls. :) We flew to Michigan to see him play. We were able to meet the GooGoo Dolls, and SIT ON THE stage while they performed! It is such a great memory. And yes, Mom was with us!









SO. MUCH. FUN. Thank you, girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great time!!! More great memories with my sister and momma! I love you!

Amanda